Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), La Cividina S.r.l., from now on only the Data Controller, informs those who access the site about the use of their personal data.
The Data Controller is:
LA CIVIDINA S.R.L., in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Martignacco Via Cividina 176 – Udine – Italy T. + 39 0432 677433 F. + 39 0432 677480
The following data are collected to enable correct navigation or to take advantage of the Online Services offered.
Browsing data: this is the data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation, and is deleted immediately after processing.
Common Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his/her physical identity (e.g. name and surname, tax code, telephone number, addresses, etc.).
Through the site it is possible to access social network platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest. It should be noted that if the user accesses through this site he/she provides data directly to the platform, so the user is invited to consult the privacy policies of the social networks themselves.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1)Browsing the site: only common data are collected (to the extent that the information collected consists of Personal Data) and the legal basis is the performance of a pre-contractual relationship or the performance of a contract.
2)Satisfying the Data Subject’s requests regarding the Controller’s activities: in this case only common data is collected and the legal basis is the execution of a pre-contractual relationship or the performance of a contract.
3) Generic marketing by way of example, sending – by automated contact methods (e-mail) – promotional and commercial communications relating to services/products similar to those already purchased (Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest)
4) Direct/indirect marketing by sending newsletters commercial communications promotions discounts relating to products marketed by the Owner (Legal basis of the processing: optional and revocable consent at any time).
5) Marketing by third parties (with communication of the data) belonging to the furnishing and trade sector: sending – by automated contact methods (such as sms, e-mail) and traditional methods (such as telephone calls with operator) – of promotional and commercial communications, advertising material relating to offers of services/products, notification of company events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analyses by the third parties specified above, to whom the data are communicated (Legal basis of the processing: optional consent, revocable at any time).
6) Marketing through the analysis of your preferences, habits, behaviour, interests inferred, for example, from your answers to our questionnaires or through online clicks on articles on the website, in order to send you personalised commercial communications and to carry out promotional actions in line with the preferences expressed in the context of web browsing. This processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place, only in the event of your consent, with data processing tools which, following cross-referencing, will create your behavioural and commercial profile. The data and/or information collected in this way will be associated with any and/or further data that are already in our possession by virtue of your participation in our services. (Legal basis for processing: Consent optional and revocable at any time).
TRANSMISSION OF DATA
The data may be transmitted – always to the minimum extent necessary to achieve each of the stated purposes and in compliance with the law or a contractual agreement with the Data Controller to :
1) subjects necessary for the performance of activities connected with and consequent to the provision of services by the Data Controller, who act as Data Processors or as autonomous Data Controllers (e.g. suppliers of IT, banking, insurance, communication, accounting, tax, legal services, etc.).
2) authorised persons adequately trained and committed to confidentiality or recipients of a legal obligation to confidentiality;
3) public organisations and Authorities, if and to the extent that this is required by law or by their orders or for the exercise, verification and/or defence of a right in court.
Personal Data shall not be disclosed, except when required by law, by Authorities, information and security bodies or other public entities for purposes of defence or state security or for the prevention, investigation or prosecution of criminal offences. The data will not be transferred to entities located outside the EU.
Data are retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, without prejudice to the longer period of time required to fulfil legal obligations, due to the nature of the data or document or for reasons of public interest or the exercise of public powers, taking into account the provisions of the company’s document retention schedule (by way of example, the legal retention period for civil and tax purposes is ten years; marketing purposes two years from the last contact)
The data processed pursuant to consent will be processed until the purpose for which they were acquired is achieved and until the consent is revoked, without prejudice to the retention periods required to defend or enforce a legal claim or the periods required by law or by the judicial authorities.
The communication of Browsing Data (if and to the extent that they consist of Personal Data) is mandatory in order to allow navigation on the Site or to be able to use the Online Services requested.
Please note that due to the way the Internet works, the data subject cannot refuse the communication of Browsing Data; however, he/she may refuse the installation of certain Cookies by managing and configuring the properties of the browser chosen for web browsing. If you do not agree to communicate the Data, you will not be able to use the Online Services and pursue, in your sole interest, the other purposes indicated.
For platform management services, the data controller uses servers located within the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The data subject has the right to access the Personal Data in our possession;
request the rectification of any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data;
ask for the deletion of Personal Data, where applicable;
request the restriction of the Processing, if the conditions are met;
object to Processing based on the public interest, for reasons related to a particular situation;
request Data portability, where applicable and technically possible;
request a list of the Persons in charge of the Processing, together with further data useful for their identification
lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (in Italy, www.garanteprivacy.it).
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to Cividina s.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Martignacco Via Cividina 176 – by registered letter with advice of receipt.
Martignacco, October 2022